This is a Club Sandwich salad. Need I say more? It is exactly what it sounds like. A salad made with all the delicious ingredients for the Club sandwich, only without the bread! Crispy vegetables, flavorful mustard mayonnaise dressing, crispy bacon, tender chicken breast and boiled eggs – together they make a great lunch- or dinner salad.
Club Sandwich Salad
2 organic omega-3 eggs (eggs from linseed fed hens)
1 skin- and boneless organic chicken breast
1 teaspoon butter
4 strips of organic dry salted bacon
3,5 oz. (100 g) green salad
¼ red paprika
1 spring onion
2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon water
Salt and pepper
- Start by boiling the eggs.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken filet with salt and pepper. Warm up a pan, add butter and cook the chicken till it’s cooked through and is nicely caramelized. Remove it from the pan and let it rest.
- Cook the bacon until it is crispy.
- Prepare two plates with salad, slices of tomato, onion rings and strips of paprika.
- Combine mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, and add water to get the right consistency.
- Top the salad with slices of chicken, crispy bacon, boiled eggs, dressing and spring onion.
© endofpain.net – 2014