Making sugar free and gluten free ice cream cones at home is very easy – if you have an electric waffle-cone maker. Just mix the ingredients together, use the waffle cone iron and then roll them on a cone rolling form.
Ice Cream Cones - Low Carb, Sugar Free and Gluten Free
7 tablespoons organic fat reduced almond flour
4 tablespoons husk fiber
1 tablespoon organic coconut flour
100 ml water
50 g butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 organic eggs
2 tablespoons Tagatesse
1 pinch cardamom
1 pinch cinnamon
100 g sugar free chocolate
10 g canola oil
1 handfull chopped nuts
For chocolate flavor add 4 tablespoons cocoapowder and 2 tablespoons extra Tagatesse to the dough.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until a uniform dough forms.
- Warm up the waffle cone iron on medium high heat.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces.
- Bake the cones for 30 seconds, then roll them into cones using a cone rolling form.
- Let the cones cool on a wire rack.
- In a small pot melt the chocolate together with oil slowly over low heat, then dip the edges of the cone into the chocolate and sprinkle over chopped nuts.
© endofpain.net – 2015